Sunday, February 03, 2008

IT'S KINDA ODD




It's Sunday afternoon and things seem to be a little off around here. JP left 11:00pm Thursday to drive to Houston to fly to Colo.(ummmm I know to be young again I would of paid the difference to fly from Br. or even New Orleans)

House and laundry are done and Dinner is simmering on the stove (meatballs and sauce) and the dogs have taking care of Dudley down for me (poor Dud is sick as a DOG!! ha ha) So I have had all the time in the world to Ebay. I am on a roll getting things up to clear out of the house, except this lamp. It's large, it's HEAVY, and looks like stain glass, and if you are into those kinda of things its a really cool lamp. (not my style) Anyway I am stumped!

Once the lamp makes it to Ebay whatever we get for it goes to HPC www.healingplacechurch.org for chapter2.

Now I think that is part of my problem anything that I put upon Ebay that is mine I start at 0.99 cents and let it run. Sometimes I make a little something and sometimes I only get the .099 cents Sure would hate to give the church a check for 0.99 cents when this lamp was someone most treasured item , I am sure I will figure it out.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day as much as I am.

p.s. I am also working on a new doggie design :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see that new doggie design-- It's rough being slave labor (hahaha!!) POOR DUD MAN!!