Sunday, February 10, 2008

PUTTING IT ON PAPER



Yesterday Debra, Mere, and myself sat down for 2 1/2 hours to layout the show schedule for 2008!

It looks good, fun, and very busy come this fall. Now there are 3 things that need to happen ASAP

1.) I need out of this Job that I have so that I can relieve the major stress in my life, and do what I love full time.

2.) A truck, yes a truck that has at least 3 seats and can stay packed with all the fixtures that we have, so that when we do the back to back shows we don't have to kill our selves loading and unloading.

3.) Brick and Mortar, I dream of it as big and everything we want , but I will take small (hole-in-the-wall) to start and build our way to the dream

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it happens!!! Tell Siegen "hey" for me...we miss him!!!

Steve